Stuffed Eggplant







Now, I hope you're not thinking this is some version of stuffed peppers, because this is not that dish. Sausage Stuffed Eggplant is not one bit like stuffed peppers. 
The dish you should be thinking about is lasagna. Lasagna in all its goodness. Buffalo mozzarella, parmesan, sausage, tomatoes and garlic and onions, without one bit of pasta.
Our house hasn't seen real lasagna in years. Not simply because I have a whole mess of things to do with my time besides trying to get cold ricotta to spread on hot noodles, but also because all that pasta is simply filler. Like putting sawdust in a McD's hamburger. I mean, how many times have you pushed the pasta aside and dug right into the filling? If you're anything like me, every single time.
Well, this dish rectifies that situation. With all the flavor of lasagna, no pasta, and no layering, its a delicious family favorite.
Trust me, You will not be disappointed!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks and sounds delicious! I will give it a try. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...