2 Tablespoons Olive oil
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
2 pounds chicken pieces (I prefer thighs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. In a large bowl, coat your chicken pieces with mayonnaise, letting them sit for at least ten minutes.
4. In a shallow bowl, mix the flours, paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, and chili powder.
5. Once your chicken has set, dip each piece, one at a time, into the dry mixture, making sure to coat each side and place in the heated pan.
6. Fry until browned on each side.
7. Place uncooked chicken on a sheet pan in oven for 10-15 minutes to further crisp.
I know. WTH? Seriously, it did not look like that in real life.
Hey! Who sliced off a piece when I wasn't looking?
My favorite, When Chicken Goes Turtle!